And here are my top ten reasons why…
10. I don’t want to deal with a puppy dog following me around all nigh OR be a puppy dog following anyone else.
9. My party clothes are too binding.
8. I want to be concentrating on the good changes for 2013…not stressing about who I am or aren’t with on the last night of 2012.
7. I’ve been in serious hibernation mode, and nothing sounds better than my nice warm bed.
6. I hate the crowds and all the NYE hype. (Sigh, does this mean I’m old?)
5. Most of my closest friends are in family mode and I don’t feel like being an extra wheel.
4. My friends who are not in family mode aren’t doing anything that I actually want to do.
3. I’m sick of doing my hair and makeup.
2. I take New Years very seriously in that it’s the closing of one year.. and where I am when the clock strikes midnight is pretty important to me…I can’t have some random dude be a part of that this year.
1. This is a chance for me to continue to celebrate me.. and what better way to do that than on my own.